ATLANTA GOOD SHEPHERD COMMUNITY CHURCH
445 LAWTON ST.
ATLANTA GA 30310 404-758-5856
October 10, 2017
The Atlanta Good Shepherd Community Church is seeking candidates to beconsidered for its next Pastor. Christian Ministers, who will be considered, must demonstrate the following:
1. A personal and family lifestyle that exude Godly living and principles;
2. The ability to lead a small flock in spiritual growth and development;
3. The ability to provide Biblically based teaching and evangelism from the pulpit.
The successful candidate will show that he or she can expand our existing programs, develop a Youth Ministry and embrace our overall mission.
Minimum Requirements: A steadfast believer in Christ with 5 years of experience as a Senior Pastor OR 7-10 years of experience as an Assistant or Associate Pastor.
Interested Ministers should send a cover letter with their:
(1) ministerial resume;
(2) secular career resume; and
(3) details regarding a ministry that they initiated within the church or community. Details should include the type of ministry, the impact of the ministry and who was affected, and state if the ministry is still active.
Atlanta Good Shepherd Community Church
P. 0 Box 10906
Atlanta, GA 30310
The deadline for this application is November 18, 2017.