CENTRAL UNION MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
FORT VALLEY, GA 31030
Administrative Office Manager
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Administrative Office Manager (AOM) is responsible for the to-day-to-day clerical and administrative operations of the church. The AOM reports to and gives priority to tasks assigned by the Senior Pastor. Other tasks may be received from leaders of the church’s ministries, inclusive of the Deacons, Trustees, Sunday School, Media and Music. This part-time position offers several paid holidays; coordinated evening and weekend duties are negotiable. The desired candidate is a Christian capable of respecting the doctrines of theNational Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. and those of the Central Union Missionary Baptist Church. The AOM must be reliable and capable of maintaining confidentiality; the salary is based on experience.
- Demonstrates computer proficiency with: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Church, Gmail and Google Drive, Easy Worship, Web Management, Constant Contact, Facebook, Instagram, Logus, WordPress, and Adobe Photoshop or similar programs.
- Has the ability to schedule, coordinate and plan projects and/or events.
- Demonstrates appropriateinterpersonalcommunication
- Demonstrates fiscal management proficiency.
- A high school graduate, preferably with postsecondary education credentials
Other Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinateweeklyliturgy and service setup team schedules via Planning Center
- Schedule and manage building use by church including the monitoring of payments received, updating of contracts, distribution of keys, and instructions regardingsecurityof Production of monthlynewsletter, weekly bulletin, bulletins for special services.
- Updatechurchwebsite and calendar on a weekly
- Assist the Finance Committee with the timely payment of bills and invoices; Input weekly giving, produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports using Power Church Software.
Submit a resume and a list of three to five references (with contact information) to:
Dr. Josephine D. Davis, Chair
CUMBC Personnel Committee
P. O. Box 788
Fort Valley, GA 31030