(Website, National, State, and Local)
"The Nazareth Baptist Church at 526 Radcliff Avenue Columbus, Georgia, organized March 4,1936, is prayerfully seeking a pastor (a servant leader). Applicant will be responsible to God and the church to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, teach the Bible, and provide Christian leadership to the congregation and our church ministries by the leading of the Holy Spirit. The pastor must relate and connect with multi-generational congregants in a diverse and inclusive manner. He / She should demonstrate a personal relationship with God, extend God’s grace to others, and lead by example as one who is relational, authentic, transparent, and humble. The applicant must possesses the qualifications found in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9; must be a licensed Baptist minister of the Gospel. If called, must be ordained."
"Kindly submit a complete application package which includes the following:
• A cover letter
• Current resume with detailed pastoral or ministerial leadership experience
• Educational background with copies of education certificates and diplomas
• Copies of ministerial license and ordination certificate
• Copy of driver’s license or state identification.
• A statement agreeing to undergo a background check and drug screening.
• Four letters of recommendation (one from clergy, one from a layperson, one from a community leader and one personal).
• Submit CD/DVD of a youth day sermon; a regular service sermon; and one for Bible Study. Both sermons should have been presented prior to October 2019."
All packets must be sent to :
Nazareth Baptist Church
Attn: Pastoral Search Committee 526 Radcliff Avenue
Columbus, GA 31906
For full requirements go to nazarethbaptistchurchcolumbusga.com
Applications will be accepted until December 4, 2019.
Application deadline has""been extended until January 4, 2020."
"Called to Evangelize, Educate, and Empower - Connecting Faith to Social Transformation"